Thursday 15 January 2015

Jan.15

This morning we drove to a snorkel site called 14 Mile so named because it is opposite the 14 mile highway marker on the way to Lahaina.
Water was beautiful, flat calm, clear and warm.
We saw some colorful coral and quite a few fish including an eel.
I have an under water housing for my old camera and I keep trying it with disappointing results.
Usually out of focus and blue tinted but I did get one almost in focus shot of a little puffer fish.
It is only about 4 inches long and wouldn't stay still and pose for me.
After a picnic lunch there we went back to Kahului and Ross for Less so Karen could buy a couple of kaftans she had seen for Lynn.
The afternoon was spent in our usual fashion, pool , lanai, a couple of drinks then join the gang for the sunset viewing.

1 comment:

  1. That is one cute puffer fish. well worth all the trouble to get his picture

    ReplyDelete