Monday 3 May 2010

May 1st

We left Baker City and headed for Idaho but before we got there we stopped in Ontario, Oregon to buy a few things and saw these oxen and made Mickey earn his dog food again.
We then crossed the border into Idaho and headed for Twin Falls . Pretty boring drive, very flat, although I did see some animals I assume were prairie dogs on the side of the road. Since Karen and Mickey didn't see them , I guess it's like her elk, and subject to believability. Entering Twin Falls we crossed the Snake River Canyon which was very impressive in the middle of all this flatness.
Our RV park was not so impressive, all gravel, no trees, and the wi-fi didn't work, I'd put in the running for Ugliest Park in the state .
I'll post this when I get a connection.
Only drove 250 miles today, must be slacking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment