Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Snorkel

We drove ten minutes down the road to go snorkeling at Ulua Beach, one we like because it has easy access and lots of fish but the parking lot was full so we drove another mile to Wailea Beach.
It is a beautiful beach but you have to swim further to get to the reef where the fish hang out.
Luckily Karen stopped me from going into the water with the car keys in my pocket.
Probably wouldn't have done the remote lock control any good to be immersed in salt water!
Bad enough that yesterday I took the wrong house keys from the hook when we went out. There are 2 sets hanging that I assumed were the same but one is the mailbox key.
Luckily there is a lock box near the door with a spare key .
I had already forgotten the code but Karen with her wonderful memory, remembered it and after several attempts we had the key and were in.
She says " I'm not just good looks but brains too"! I would have to agree.
No wonder we are known as the Griswolds after the family from Chevy Chase's ,Vacation!
We stopped at Maui Taco's for lunch then checked out a house that our friends Dave & Barb have reserved for next winter. It looks very nice!
We had this little Gecko on our lanai, there are lots of them around, usually at night.
He is only about 3in. long, my zoom makes him appear larger.
Also there's a picture of the sidewalk to our condo, very lush and tropical.
Now it's time for vodka tonics on the lanai!





No comments:

Post a Comment